I have always wanted to be an educator, even at an early age – one that inspires children to develop, explore, and create from their surroundings, develop their own strategies, find success, and learn how to reach their highest potential. I have taught in many different capacities ranging from 1st to 5th grade. I am thrilled to find a school such as Weilenmann that shares the same values, dedication, and love for learning that I do. I believe students find their passion and achieve success through a variety of sources, including the very environment that surrounds them. I am excited to start this new adventure with the WSD community!
- Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction, Utah Valley University, UT
- Endorsed in Educational Technology, Utah Valley University, UT
- Bachelor of Arts & Science, Elementary and Special Education at Brigham Young University, HI
- Associate of Science, Early Childhood Education, Utah Valley University, UT
- Code.Org and Orton-Gillingham Trained