“As a professional educator, I have always felt respected, valued and trusted by both administration and parents, and that is priceless.”
Weilenmann School of Discovery is a place where people make all the difference. Each day, we come ready to do our best work and to impact the lives and education of our students. When you join the team at WSD, you join a positive work environment, a close and supportive community, and an atmosphere of continued learning and growth.
Skills and experience are recognized at WSD and compensated competitively. Benefits for full-time employees include health, dental, vision, and a 403(b) with matching funds.
Custodian / Bus Driver
WSD is seeking a Custodian / Bus Driver to begin immediately. Responsibilities include driving students to and from school as well as on field trips, and performing custodial work when not engaged on the bus. Applicants must have or be willing to get a Class B CDL with school bus and passenger endorsements. The position is full time with benefits, pay commensurate with experience. Background check and references are required.
Substitute Teachers will be compensated as follows:
- With a current Utah teaching certificate: $120 per full day (4 hours or more), $70 per half day (less than 4 hours).
- Without a current Utah teaching certificate: $105 per full day, $55 per half day.
- Substituting for a paraprofessional or aide: $90 per full day, $45 per half day, $12/hour additional for more than 4 and less than 7 hours.
Long-Term substitute teachers are those who have taught for 15 consecutive days in the same assignment. After 15 consecutive days, a long-term substitute teacher will be compensated as follows:
- With a current Utah teacher certificate: $135 per day.
- Without a current Utah teaching certificate: $120 per day.