“As a professional educator, I have always felt respected, valued and trusted by both administration and parents, and that is priceless.”
Weilenmann School of Discovery is a place where people make all the difference. Each day, we come ready to do our best work and to impact the lives and education of our students. When you join the team at WSD, you join a positive work environment, a close and supportive community, and an atmosphere of continued learning and growth.
Skills and experience are recognized at WSD and compensated competitively. Benefits for full-time employees include health, dental, vision, and a 403(b) with matching funds.
WSD is seeking a full time Kindergarten Aide for the 2017-18 school year. Duties include working under the direction of the classroom teacher, managing students during lunch and recess, preparing and teaching small group lessons and learning activities. Applicants must be skilled and comfortable working with young children, work cooperatively and professionally with teachers, students and parents.
Substitute Teachers will be compensated as follows:
- With a current Utah teaching certificate: $110 per full day (4 hours or more), $55 per half day (less than 4 hours).
- Without a current Utah teaching certificate: $95 per full day, $50 per half day.
- Substituting for a paraprofessional: $85 per full day, $10/hour for less than full day.
Long-Term substitute teachers are those who have taught for 15 consecutive days in the same assignment. After 15 consecutive days, a long-term substitute teacher will be compensated as follows:
- With a current Utah teacher certificate: $120 per day.
- Non-licensed: $110 per day.