I joined the Weilenmann School “adventure” during the year before the school first opened. I wanted to help create a school with an academic program equal to that of the best private schools, with the best practices in technology-supported learning, and an honorable community of scholars, artists, musicians, scientists, and friends. Although I have always been an administrator at WSD, I have never left the classroom. My passion is teaching and learning with students. They fill me with joy, and their love of learning keeps my curiosity forever young. I love WSD and everyone in it. I hope that every student who comes through the door will leave having an expanded view of himself or herself, a love and concern for humanity, and the burgeoning skills to make the world a better place.
- PhD Candidate, Languages & Literature, University of Utah, UT
- MA, History, University of Utah, UT
- MA, Classics, Tufts University, MA
- Endorsements, World Language, History
- BA, Latin, Brigham Young University, UT
Phone: 435-575-5411 x522