After traveling the lower 48 states and visiting countless schools, communities, and historical, scientific, and cultural sites, my husband and I fell in love with the WSD community and decided to put down roots. My first years at WSD were spent as part of the fabulous third grade team, inspiring students, building connections between content and each child, and making learning engaging and meaningful.
Transitioning to the library was a longtime goal and passion of mine. I strive to create a library culture which encourages literacy, love of learning, and responsible use of information and resources. As the Director of Teacher Mentoring and Assistant Lower School Director, I have the pleasure of supporting the WSD staff and students. I love collaborating with colleagues, students, and families to problem solve, foster a love of learning, and build community.
- Library Media Specialist Endorsement, Southern Utah University, UT
- Central Utah Writing Project, Brigham Young University, UT
- MA, Education: Teaching, Azusa Pacific University, CA
- BA, Communication, California State University San Marcos, CA
- Library Media (K-12), Endorsement
- Teacher Mentor, Endorsement
- Instructional Coach – Teacher Leader, Endorsement
- English as a Second Language, Endorsement